5 Tips The Truth About Cellulite Joey Atlas to Finally Get Rid of Cellulite
Joey Atlas – Know The Truth About Cellulite
Does not it seem as if summertime is coming a bit faster this year? Every day brings us one step closer to busting out the bathing suits and baring our bodies. This is the season when many people, women in particular, begin scrutinizing their body closer than always.
I was a bit surprised at the many misconceptions surrounding cellulite. A lot of women asked if such-and-such cream would work, if they should stop eating cottage cheese or if surgery was their only option.
What exactly is cellulite and what is the best way to get rid of it?
Cellulite is nothing more than additional fat cells stored in your body. We all have connective tissue that separates fat cells into little compartments. Women have honey-combed shaped compartments and men have a crisscross pattern. The honey-combed shape compartments are the reason some women have dimply thighs, or cottage cheese looking arms.
Getting rid of cellulite is simple, but not necessarily easy. The only way cellulite can be reduced is to reduce overall body fat. You cannot spot reduce or rub a cream on it. You cannot starve yourself either. The only way to rid yourself of cellulite is to follow these 5 highly effective Joey Atlas Cellulite, simple, and to-the-point tips.
5 keys Joey Atlas Cellulite Program to Get Rid of Cellulite
1) Eat 5-6 small meals throughout the day. Each meal should be 2-3 hours apart. Each meal should contain one protein and one carb. The first meal should be eaten within an hour after waking.
2) Drink a cup of water at each meal.
3) Rest properly. This means taking at least 48 hours between strength training the same muscles, and it also means getting at least 7-8 hours of sleep per night. Lastly, it means taking 1-2 days off from exercising per week.
4) Cardio should be done at different intensity levels and different session lengths. Consider doing a low intensity/long session, a high intensity/short session and a few medium intensity/medium length sessions per week.
5) Strength train each muscle 1-3 times per week. You should lift a proper weight and perform the proper amount of sets/reps for your strength training method The truth about cellulite. If you need more guidance or exercise ideas you can head over here ==> Joey Atlas
All of the above things combined will result in cellulite reduction. There are no miracle creams or secrets. It’s all about good old fashioned Joey Atlas Cellulite – working out. Having said that, workout smarter and not harder! Get on a great Joey Atlas Cellulite program + Free Bonus Limited Time Offre here, that is tailored to your body and your goals. Everyone is different, but following these 5 tips practically guarantees your cellulite will vanish.
Filed under: Joey Atlas Cellulite
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!