Natural Ways To Get Rid of Cellulite
Ninety percent of women have it. While hormones and age do play a role in the developing cellulite, they are not completely limiting factors. Cellulite can be reduced at any age. The first and most important thing you can do for cellulite reduction is exercise.
What Exercises Get Rid of Cellulite?
So you want to know how to get rid of cellulite naturally? In order to reduce the appearance of cellulite your exercise routine should focus of burning fat and toning lean muscle. By doing this you are reducing your overall body fat percentage and building and toning your lean muscle acts to tighten and smooth the areas where cellulite appears.
Start an exercise routine program.
1. Cardiovascular Exercises
Not too long ago, we called this kind of exercise “aerobics.” Certain cardiovascular exercises work the areas of the body that tend to be prone to cellulite, as well as increase overall metabolism and circulation. Some sources say that cellulite is partially the result of poor circulation; cardiovascular exercises can help this. Some cardiovascular exercises you might try – and some of the areas they target – are listed below.
* Vigorous walking – buttocks, thighs, back of the legs
* Swimming – back of the arms, upper and lower legs
* Stationary bike – legs, buttocks
* Jogging – legs, buttocks, arms
2. Target Toning
It can help to target tone areas of your body that have cellulite.
* Sit-ups and crunches can tone the belly, but take care not to strain your neck or back. There are alternatives to sit-ups (“modified” sit-ups) that may work better for those whose backs can’t take traditional sit-ups or crunches.
* Leg curls, where you lift weights using the muscles in the back of your upper leg, help tone up the hamstring area and buttocks.
* Triceps presses can help the back of the upper arms. Like a reverse push-up, triceps presses use the triceps to raise and lower your body. If you are not familiar with these exercises, here is how they are done: get into a “crab-walk” position, with your knees bent, your bottom off the ground, and your arms behind you holding you up. Then bend and straighten the arms (don’t just move your bottom up and down) to work the triceps.
* Lunges and squats can help tone the upper legs and buttocks. There are various ways to do these – just make sure you choose low-impact versions of these exercises if you have trouble with your joints.
* Step exercises are said to be good for cellulite, as they work the upper legs and buttocks.
3. Yoga, Pilates, and similar exercises
Some people swear by Yoga and similar exercises for smoothing out cellulite. This may be due to the circulation enhancement that such stretching, balancing exercises are said to promote. It could also have to do with targeted muscle toning. Regardless, these kinds of meditative exercises may be just the thing to complement your cellulite-reduction efforts.
If you’re truly serious about how to get rid of cellulite, go to the link below to reduce cellulite on thighs, butt, legs, and hips Naturally in just 28 days – Joey Atlas SYMULAST Method “Expert Author of Amazon.com Bestseller” Fatness to Fitness’ and the creator of the Ultimate Leg, Butt, Hip and Thigh…